Risk ZA Group is a dynamic, industry-leading corporate sustainability solutions provider. We offer training, online learning, GRC Software and consulting services, throughout Southern Africa. We support the management of our clients’ triple-bottom-line performance by offering holistic solutions relating to their Governance, Risk and Compliance obligations. We accomplish this through the application of ISO Management System Standards, national and international best practices, applicable regulations and legislation, and a variety of norms and standards. Due to the nature of our services, our methodology and inclusive approach, our overall value proposition is competitively unmatched.
- Our trainers and consultants are subject matter experts of the highest calibre. They boast comprehensive knowledge of a range of topics and extensive experience spanning multiple industries.
- We apply risk-based thinking to all system implementation and auditing interventions and maximise value creation by transferring knowledge and skill through all interactions.
- We participate in the writing of international standards, such as ISO 9001:2015, through our participation in NTC 176 and NTC 262 and are specialist providers for many others.
- We are pioneers in our industry, being the first training provider to receive certification to offer a Registered ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training by the Southern African Auditor and Training Certification Authority (SAATCA).
- We partner with specialists to accommodate our clients’ every need.
- The standards to which we offer support include but are not limited to:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices
- IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management
- ISO 17025:2015 Laboratory Quality Management
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management
- ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management
- ISO 39001:2012 – Road Traffic Safety Management
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
Click the button below to learn more about our SAATCA registration.
Our focus is on customer satisfaction. In order to achieve this we believe in conducting business ethically and with a high level of moral conscience. Our internal framework of principles focuses on consistently applying virtues such as honesty, transparency and selflessness.
We measure ourselves against a standard of perfection and strive to achieve exceptional results in all aspects of our business. By seeking to continuously improve our processes, procedures and outcomes we aim to redefine business excellence in the minds of our stakeholders and external environment.
An overriding culture of discipline heavily influences our every thought and action. Our employees possess the capacity and motivation for strong self-discipline and we support their inherent drive by creating an environment advocating the necessity for consistent discipline. Our leaders will lead with modesty and humility, ambitious first and foremost, for the company.
NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON!